Ayuda en Español

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 9th Congressional District of Florida can contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies.*
In order to better serve you, please print and complete the following Privacy Authorization Form. You must complete all pertinent information including:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved; and
  • Your signature

Please Note:

This document fulfills the requirements of the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a), which requires that Members of Congress or their staff before obtaining information about or discussing a constituent’s case with any third party or government agency. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request

After completing the Privacy Authorization Form, sign and date it, then mail it to the address indicated below.  Please include any other documents or materials that you think would help my staff assist you in seeking a solution to your request.

Send completed forms to:
Office of Congressman Alan Grayson
Attention: Constituent Services
101 North Church Street, Suite 550
Kissimmee, FL 34741 (City Hall)
Fax: (407) 846-2087
Phone: (407) 615-8889

To submit your materials electronically, or request an update on an existing case, please e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..




* Although we cannot guarantee a particular outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response. As our staff addresses your concerns, please bear in mind that they cannot force an agency to expedite your case or to act in your favor. Our office is not able to offer legal advice or recommend an attorney. The rules of the House do not allow me to intervene in, or influence the outcome of, cases that are under the jurisdiction of any court. Finally, our office cannot intervene in matters under the jurisdiction of local or state governments.

We may be able to facilitate the processes involved with your case, assist you in securing a fair hearing for your case, or advocate for a favorable outcome when circumstances permit. In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, federal agencies require that we first obtain a written statement and signed release from you. The release must be signed by the person directly affected, unless the person is a minor, or a third party and has a notarized Power of Attorney.