You are viewing a Web site, archived on 03:43:55 Dec 14, 2014. It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration.
External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. Note that this document was downloaded, and not saved because it was a duplicate of a previously captured version (12:06:08 Dec 06, 2014). HTTP headers presented here are from the original capture.

Information for New Employees

Capitol interior

As a new employee with the U.S. House of Representatives, you must fill out several forms related to: employment eligibility, payroll and benefits, tax withholding, direct deposit, use of the House information systems and certificate of relationship/nonrelationship to members of Congress. You will find the forms here and on HouseNet in the Forms Library, where you can fill them out electronically and print them. Once you have completed these forms, you must bring them along with the signed original "Payroll Authorization Form," which may be obtained from your employing office, to B215 Longworth House Office Building, or any other location where employment forms are being processed.