Click on the image above to watch Senator Coats discuss President Obama’s unilateral executive action on immigration.
- Coats Statement on Nomination of Dr. Ashton Carter as Defense Secretary »
- Coats Discusses Ash Carter, Iran on Senate Floor »
- Coats Statement on Indiana Immigration Lawsuit »
- Coats Statement on Proposed EPA Ozone Rule »
- Coats Statement on Supreme Court’s Decision to Review EPA Rule »
- Coats Statement on Iran Nuclear Negotiations »
- Coats Statement on Hagel Resignation »
- Coats, Senators Urge Administration To Work With Congress To End Iran’s Nuclear Threat »
- Coats Releases Video Response to President’s Immigration Executive Action »
- Coats: End Loophole for Nazis Receiving Social Security Benefits »
- Coats Statement on President’s Announcement of Executive Action on Immigration »
- Coats Statement on Keystone Pipeline Vote »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.