Casework :

Step One of Three

Veterans Information & Requirements

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is responsible for providing federal benefits to our veterans and their dependents. It is responsible for providing compensation for veterans, spouses, survivors and dependents. The VA administers medical care, education and training, home loan assistance and VA National Cemeteries. If you are looking for help with VA claims, need assistance replacing or receiving service medals or need any other assistance with the VA, please contact my office.


If you are experiencing a problem with a federal government agency, please complete, print, and sign the Privacy Act waiver (available at Step Two). You may fax or mail the completed form with any supporting documentation to my office location that serves your area.

If you have any questions, please call my Washington, D.C. office at 202-224-6253.

Thank you.

« Casework Home | Next Step »