Congratulatory Letter Requests
My office is happy to send letters of greetings to constituents who are interested in receiving acknowledgement for accomplishments, recent awards, and special occasions. My office will send birthday letters to Ohioans who are celebrating their 80th birthday and above or anniversaries of 50 or more years.
If you would like to obtain a congratulatory, retirement, anniversary or birthday letter from my office, please use the form below or contact (513) 684-1021 by phone. Please have the following information available when you contact my office:
- Name of person to whom the letter should be addressed
- Mailing address of that individual(s)
- Reason for letter, i.e., birthday, anniversary, recent birth
- If this is a birthday request, please specifiy the age of the recipient
- Date of event
- Deadline for the request
- Contact name and phone number in case my staff should need to contact you.
- You may also fax your requests to 513-684-1029. Please specify the letter you are requesting in the subject line.
Letters will be sent approximately two to four weeks after the date of request.
Fields marked with an asterisk* are required for a response.