If you need assistance working with or getting answers from a federal government agency, I may be able to help. This page can help you determine if my office is the best place to direct your inquiry.

My staff makes every effort to assist Ohioans with a broad range of issues. However, by law, there are some matters over which I have no jurisdiction. This section will help you determine if I can be of assistance as your U.S. Senator.

I am able to provide assistance to you if you are a resident of Ohio, AND your problem is with a federal government agency.

If you are not from Ohio, please contact one of the U.S. Senators from your state. Any inquiries you send to my office will be automatically forwarded by my office to one or both of your Senators.

If you are seeking assistance with a case that involves a state government agency, you should contact your Ohio State Senator or Ohio State Representative. Any inquiries that you send to my office that involves a state or local organization will be forwarded to your state and/or local representatives.

If your inquiry is related to a judicial matter -- a matter involving a court, such as child custody, divorce, a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution or sentencing -- the constitutional separation of powers does not permit my office to intercede, and you may wish to contact the Ohio Bar Association for help finding a qualified lawyer.

If your inquiry is related to pending legislation, or you are suggesting a change in federal law or regulation, please use the Contact page on my Web site to submit your inquiry or offer your suggestion.