• BookMark

Veterans and Active Military

Rep. Myrick's office helps many veterans who need military records, are having problems with disability compensation, or are having difficulty with Veterans Affairs. If you have tried to work with the VA and have run into problems, we might be able to help.  Also, we help many active military personnel with any problems or concerns they may have.  Please contact Rep. Myrick's Gaston County office for assistance with any of these issues. 

Please note that before Rep. Myrick's office can assist you, you will need to fill out this authorization form.  (Type your information directly on the form, and use the print button at the bottom of the form.  This will ensure it is printed clearly and there are no errors by our office.  If you do not have Adobe Reader to view the form, please click here for a free download.)   


The Honorable Sue Myrick
197 West Main Avenue
Gastonia, NC 28052
Phone:(704) 861-1976
Fax:(704) 864-2445

Before you contact my office, you may want to look at my Frequently Asked Questions section.  It may have the answer you are looking for.

Visit the VA's new health portal.  It has been developed for veterans and their families -- to provide them with information and tools to enable them to achieve their best health. 

Visit My Next Move for Veterans, sponsored by the US Dept. of Labor, for employment resources for returning veterans.