• BookMark

Internal Revenue Service

My office can help you with federal tax problems you may experience with the Internal Revenue Service.  If you have problems getting your tax refund, or need help with an existing IRS case please contact my Charlotte office.  Please note that I will not be able to help you if you are currently being audited by the IRS. In addition, if you have any questions regarding the IRS please look below on the links provided. 

You must print and fill out this authorization forms before my office can help you.  IRS Form

Please contact my Charlotte office if I can be of any assistance to you or your family.


The Honorable Sue Myrick
6525 Morrison Boulevard, Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28211
Phone:(704) 362-1060
Fax:(704) 367-0852

IRS Links: