Contact Us


  • BookMark


Rep. Myrick's office is happy to help people who are dealing with Federal, State, and local governments on housing issues. If you are having trouble  resolving a problem with any government housing agency, we might be able to help get you the assistance or information you need. 

Please note that before Rep. Myrick's office can assist you, you will need to fill out this authorization form.  (Type your information directly on the form, and use the print button at the bottom of the form.  This will ensure it is printed clearly and there are no errors by our office.  If you do not have Adobe Reader to view the form, please click here for a free download.)   

Please feel free to contact Rep. Myrick's Gastonia District Office if they can be of any assistance to you:

The Honorable Sue Myrick
197 West Main Avenue
Gastonia, NC 28052
Phone:(704) 861-1976
Fax:(704) 864-2445

Before you contact Rep. Myrick's offices, you may find your answer on this Frequently Asked Questions page.

Also, given the nature of the current housing crisis, HUD and the NC Housing Finance Agency are experiencing extreme backlogs.  While we will do everything we can to help you during this time, the wait to get an appointment regarding foreclosure problems can be up to a month or longer.

***On October 3, 2012, Wells Fargo will be hosting a workshop for current customers to answer mortgage-related questions. Click here for more deatils. ***