Due to my transition out of the U.S. House of Representatives, I will no longer be accepting internship applications. For assistance with this matter, please contact Senator Kirsten Gillibrand or Senator Chuck Schumer. To contact Senator Gillibrand, you may visit her website at or call her office at (202) 224-4451. To contact Senator Schumer, you may visit his website at or call his office at 202-224-6542.