Home >> Section >> Casework


One of the most important things I do as a Congressman is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. Regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.  After you fill out the form please mail or fax it to one of my offices.  A list of federal agencies are below.

Department of Education

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development 

Immigration and Naturalization Service

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration 

State Department

Veterans Administration 

Connect with me:
facebook youtube flickr Twitter emailsignup
jackinthenews teletownhall textupdates