Congressman Pete King

Contact Representative Pete King

Tour, or flag requests: Rep. King has separate webforms to better respond to your concerns. Please click on the following link to be redirected to the appropriate webform: DC Tour Requests, Flag Request.

Casework: If you need assistance with a federal issue (ex. Medicare, Social Security, Veteran's Affairs), please complete the privacy release form and return it to my office. If this is an urgent matter, call my office at 516-541-4225.

Instructions: On legislative issues only - Fill out the form below to send Rep. King an email message.

Prefix   First Name   MI   Last Name   Suffix  
City:  State: Zip:
Click here to find your zip code + 4.

  • Underlining indicates required fields.