Bookmark and Share Casework

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form and then mail it to my office:
101 Main Street, Suite 380,
Huntington Beach, CA 92648.

If you are interested in researching the federal government or have questions, an excellent web site to get started is:

IRS refund checks

The Internal Revenue Service is looking for taxpayers whose refund checks were returned by the U.S. Postal Service due to mailing address errors. All a taxpayer has to do is update his or her address. The IRS will then send out any check that is due.

Taxpayers who did not receive their anticipated refund can use Where’s My Refund? on to check on the status of the missing refund, initiate refund tracers, and update their addresses online, 24/7. Taxpayers without internet access can call 1-800-829-1954 to check on a missing refund.

By using Direct Deposit taxpayers reduce the risk of a refund check becoming lost or stolen. In addition, taxpayers who use Direct Deposit get their refunds faster.