My staff and I regularly help citizens navigate through some of the red tape when dealing with a government agency. When mistakes are made by the government, it can cause citizens to feel frustrated and ignored. I see it as my duty to be sure you are not ignored. Whether you have lost important documents, have not received a timely response from the federal government, or need assistance in filing an administrative appeal, we will do our best to assist you in navigating the system.

How to Open a Case:

    1. Complete a privacy act release form.
    2. Mail or fax the release form to my office.
    3. Attach a detailed description of your issue along with copies of relevant supporting documents.
    4. Contact my office by phone to ensure we have received your information.
    5. Be certain to read through the list of frequently asked questions to determine if an answer to your inquiry exists.
    6. You are also encouraged to visit my office in person.

Congressman Ed Perlmutter
12600 W. Colfax Ave., Suite B-400
Lakewood, CO 80215
Office Hours M-F 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Phone: (303) 274-7944 ~ Fax: (303) 274-6455