About Dennis
10th District
Press Releases
Services for You
Recent Votes
Photo Album
Kids Page
Bills Sponsored & Cosponsored
Contact Dennis
Learn why Cleveland is the
capital of Polka, Bowling and

» Learn More

Health Care

Learn More

Health Care Letters

» Learn More
Home   /   Constituent Services   /   Internal Revenue Service
Internal Revenue Service

If you need my help with an IRS issue, please print out the authorization form, complete and sign it, and mail, fax, or deliver it to my Lakewood District Office. One of my staff will contact you upon receipt. Alternatively, you may call my office at (216) 228-8850 to request that an authorization form be mailed to you. If you have any questions, comments, or need immediate assistance, please call my office at (216) 228-8850.

Where can I get IRS forms?

How can I ask the IRS specfic questions about filing my taxes?

Who can I talk to about problems like liens, back taxes, penalties, etc.?

Visit the Internal Revenue Service's website


About Dennis | 10th District | Press Releases | Services For You | Recent Votes | Photo Album
Search Legislation | Contact Dennis | Email Signup | Privacy Policy