You are viewing a Web site, archived on
7:39:20 Dec 02, 2010
It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration.
External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. [
Senate Amendment to
– Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010
To create the Small Business Lending Fund Program to direct the Secretary of the Treasury to make capital investments in eligible institutions in order to increase the availability of credit for small businesses, and for other purposes.
Majority Meeting Notice
H.R. 5297 (as amended)
Note: The list of amendments and their disposition are not the official record of the Committee on Rules.
For the official list, see the
Committee on Rules Majority's Web Site
Providing for the Consideration of Senate Amendments
1. Provides for the consideration of the Senate amendment to H.R. 5297
2. Makes in order a motion by the chair of the Committee on Financial Services that the House
concur in the Senate amendment.
3. Waives all points of order against the consideration of the motion.
4. Provides that the Senate amendment and the motion shall be considered as read.
5. Provides one hour of debate on the motion equally divided and controlled by the chair and
ranking minority member of the Committee on Financial Services, the chair and ranking
minority member of the Committee on Small Business, and the chair and ranking minority
member of the Committee on Ways and Means.
6. Provides that measures may be considered under suspension of the rules any time through the
legislative day of October 1, 2010. The Speaker of her designee shall consult with the Minority
Leader of his designee on the designation of any matter for consideration pursuant to this
7. Waives clause 6(a) of Rule XIII (requiring a two-thirds vote to consider a rule on the same day
it is reported from the Rules Committee) against any resolution reported from the Rules
Committee through the legislative day of October 1, 2010.
Committee on Rules - Republicans
U.S. House of Representatives
1627 Longworth Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
PHONE: (202) 225-9191
FAX: (202) 225-6763
BILLS & AMENDMENTS
ALL SHORT TOPICS
SEARCH BILLS & AMENDMENTS