Taxpayers PDF Print E-mail

Update: Important new information for 501(c)3 tax-exempt organizations


Are you a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization?

If so, please visit this special IRS webpage to see if your organization has not satisfied annual filing requirements. The IRS is providing one-time relief for such organizations that have filing due dates on or after May 17 and before October 15, 2010. The list includes organizations for which the IRS does not have a record of a required annual filing for 2007 and 2008, and whose 2009 return, due on or after May 17 and before October 15, 2010, has not yet been received. The IRS has also launched a website specifically designed for tax-exempt organizations. Click here to see more.


Do you need assistance with state and property tax issues?

Contact the State of Vermont Taxpayer Advocate at (802) 828-2535.


Are you a low income taxpayer who cannot afford professional tax assistance?

You may qualify for help from Low Income Taxpayer Clinics.

Do you qualify for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 tax credits?

Find out by reading my Guide to Economic Recovery Resources or by visiting the IRS’s ARRA information center.




If you need further information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact me:

30 Main Street, Suite 350
Burlington, Vermont, 05401
Phone: 888-605-7270
E-mail: Click here

Contact Congressman Welch Sign Up For Our E-Newsletter fp-button6Facebook YouTube Picasa