HomeAbout JimConstituent ServicesIssues & LegislationNews
Internal Revenue Service PDF Print E-mail


If you have tried to work with the Internal Revenue Service and have had problems, we might be able to help you. Please call my office at 615-736-5295. For tax help online, you may visit the IRS Web site at www.irs.gov.

While my office can help you in a number of ways, House Ethics Rules prohibit me from providing legal services in any matter or providing tax advice on your behalf.

Privacy Release Form
When requesting information it is sometimes necessary to provide a privacy release form to give us access to retrieve your information. Please download this form, fill it out, sign and mail to the appropriate location.


Help With Federal Agencies
Do you need help with a federal agency? My office is here for you.

Please click here to see how my office can help you.