- What is the current threat level?
- Where can I submit a terrorist tip?
- What can I do to prepare for an emergency?
- Where can I find carry-on limits, screening procedures, and a list of prohibited/ permitted items?
- Where can I find out about Federal Air Marshall recruitment?
- Where can I find out about counter-terrorism efforts?
- Where can I find my local FBI field office to report a suspected violation of US federal law?
Department of Defense
Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Are there resources available for teachers on the No Child Left Behind Act?
- How do I find out more about Charter schools?
- How can I find out about financial assistance opportunities for school?
Department of State
- Are there any foreign travel warnings?
- How do I obtain a passport?
- How do I obtain a Visa?
- Where can I learn more about the international adoption process?
Social Security Administration
- How do I get important Social Security publications?
- I have general questions about retirement, disability, survivors, SSI and Medicare benefits
- How do I request my Personal Earnings and Benefit Estimate Statement (PEBES)?
- How do I apply for SSA Retirement Benefits?
- How do I get a replacement Social Security card?
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Where can I get my VA questions answered?
- I need to find answers to my questions regarding Veteran's benefits
- How can I obtain a copy of my military records?
- I have questions concerning military awards and decorations. Who should I contact?
- I have questions about my military pay and benefits.
- I have questions about Tricare.
US Citizenship and Immigration Information
- How do I obtain USCIS forms?
- Where can I find answers to all my USCIS immigration questions?
- Where is USCIS information on applying for citizenship?
Department of Labor
- How does COBRA coverage work when I leave my job?
- How do I know if I am eligible to take leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act?
- Under the Fair Labor Standards, when do I deserve overtime?
Small Business Information
- Where is your Small Business Guide that may be helpful to my small business?
- How can I find information about starting a business?
- Where do I find an application for a small business loan?
- I have heard there is a program for small disadvantaged businesses. Where can I find out if my business may qualify for this program?
- Is there a quick and easy way to look up federal regulations which might impact my business?
The United States House of Representatives
- How can I find out if I live in the Seventh Congressional District of Georgia?
- If the House is in session, how can I find out what is happening on the House floor?
- How can I find a government job?
- Where can I find copyright information?
- Where can I find information on federal grants?
- Where is the nearest Post Office?
- How can I get in touch with the U.S. Postal Service Consumer Affairs Office?
- I need forms to fill out from the Postal Service. Where are those located?
- How can I change my address with the Postal Service online?
Department of the Treasury
Securities and Exchange Commission
- I need assistance in filing a complaint with the SEC against an unfair practice in the securities industry that needs to be changed.
- Where can I find education materials on how the securities industry works that may be helpful in avoiding potential fraud?
- I’m a small business owner. Where can I find SEC forms, information on pending rules, and answers to other questions about federal securities laws that may affect my small business?
- Where is the Federal Consumer Information Center ?
- I recently noticed some errors on my credit report. How do I go about having these mistakes fixed?
- How can I file a complaint about an unsafe product?
- How can I access a list of consumer products that have been recalled?
- Where can I find answers to my financial privacy questions regarding the recently passed financial modernization bill?
- How can I submit a complaint reporting fraud to the Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection?
- I am the victim of identity theft. How can I get the FTC to investigate those who did this to me?
- Where can I find information on the Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) loans or homes?
- Where can I find information on the VA Home Loan Program?
- My family is considering buying our first home. Does HUD have any available resources?
- What assistance is available for me if I cannot make my mortgage payments?