You are viewing a Web site, archived on 05:07:58 Dec 17, 2008. It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration.
External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. Note that this document was downloaded, and not saved because it was a duplicate of a previously captured version (17:35:54 Nov 24, 2008). HTTP headers presented here are from the original capture.

Foreign Travel Reports and Expenditures

Reports of certain expenditures for all official foreign travel by Members and staff of the U.S. House of Representatives are filed in accordance with the Mutual Security Act of 1954 (Title 22 U.S. Code, Chapter 24, Section 1754) and the International Security Assistance Act of 1978.

Electronic Files of Foreign Travel Reports

Reports from 1994 through the current quarter are printed in the Congressional Record.

Select a Year:

Select a Quarter:

Obtain Documents

Foreign travel reports filed with the Clerk are also available from:

Legislative Resource Center
B-106 Cannon House Office Building
Washington DC, 20515-6612
Phone: (202) 226-5200
Office Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Office of the Clerk - U.S. Capitol, Room H154, Washington, DC 20515-6601
(202) 225-7000 | info.clerkweb@mail.house.gov