Welcome to the Fourth District of Florida's Web site.
Throughout my career in both the private sector and as a public servant, I have had the honor of meeting and working with many of my North Florida neighbors. During this time, one message has come through loud and clear; the most important ideas do not come from Washington; they come from the people in our communities back home. As your Representative in Congress, my number one goal is to make sure you come first. This means continuing to fight to protect American lives, reduce our tax burdens, and reign in frivolous spending.
This new website will help individuals in my district better take advantage of the services my office can provide and keep them up to date on the developments in Washington and at home which affect them the most. Its many features include:
- A state of the art “Casework” section designed to provide answers to questions and a step-by-step guide for individuals in need of assistance dealing with a federal agency or other federal entity.
- Information on special events and notices to keep individuals up to date on developments affecting the district and Florida.
- A “Constituent Services” section which allows individuals to order flags, request tours in Washington DC and provides services for those seeking a grant.
- A “Youth Corner” which includes information on my annual art competition, how to receive a nomination to a U.S. service academy, secure an internship in my Washington Office or how to become a House Page.
- Information on the federal legislative process, and my positions on key issues.
- Press releases, columns and statements on the latest developments in Washington and in Florida. These can also be retrieved by subject or by date.
I will continue to be available to the individuals I represent. Thank you for putting your trust in me, and I look forward to both hearing from you and working with you towards a brighter future.
Member of Congress