As one of your Arizona representatives in Washington, D.C., it is my privilege to be able to assist you with matters involving US federal agencies.  If you are experiencing a problem with a federal agency, please feel free to contact my Arizona offices regarding your situation.  My staff members are qualified to assist you with such matters.  Below please find a list of frequently asked questions regarding casework, and its procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions

What federal agencies can Senator McCain assist me with?
My office is happy to assist with all federal agencies that do not involve judicial matters.  If you are seeking more information on these agencies, please visit the links below.  Those agencies include, but are not limited to:
What type of information does Senator McCain need in order to assist me?
In order to assist you with your situation we must have your written consent.  The Privacy Act of 1974 protects your personal information, and prohibits a federal agency from distributing your personal information to another party without your written consent.  A federal agency will not allow the Senator’s office to assist you with your situation without a completed written form of consent. 
In addition to this form, please send any copies of supporting documentation, as well as a detailed description of the situation, and what you are seeking from the Senators office.  Please note that all casework should be sent to one of the Senator’s local offices.
Do I need to be a resident of Arizona for Senator McCain to assist me?
It is the long-standing tradition of the Senate to afford your Senator the opportunity to assist you. If you are not a resident of the State of Arizona, we will forward your inquiry to the Senator that represents your state.  To find your Senator please visit
Can Senator McCain change a decision of a federal agency?
The Senator does not have the authority to change or overturn a decision that has already been made by a federal agency.
Privacy Act of 1974

The Privacy Act of 1974 is used to protect individuals records held by federal government agencies.  Upon the written request of the individual, records will be disclosed for review, or amendment. Written consent must be obtained by the Senator’s office in order to assist you with your situation.  Please print out and complete the Privacy Act Consent Form, sign and date it, and fax or mail it to one of the Senator’s Arizona Offices.

En Español

Arizona Offices

5353 North 16th Street, Suite 105
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Phone: 602-952-2410
Fax: 602-952-8702

4703 South Lakeshore Drive, Suite 1
Tempe, Arizona 85282
Phone: 480-897-6289
Fax: 480-897-8389

407 West Congress Street, Suite 103
Tucson, Arizona 85701
Phone: 520-670-6334
Fax: 520-670-6637