- 30 Something Democrats Pelosi's "30 Something" working group consists of the Democratic Members of the House of Representatives who are under the age of 40. These Members are committed to engaging the next generation of Americans further in government and the political process. "30 Something" Members seek to talk and listen to young Americans about the issues they care about and how Congress can better represent their opinions on those issues.
- African Americans
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Democratic Women's Working Group The Democratic Women's Working Group continues to fight for policies that promote equality and opportunity for all women, from measures that create good jobs to initiatives on affordable healthcare and quality education.
- Hispanic Americans
- Hispanic Heritage Month Hispanic Heritage Month honors the enormous contributions of Hispanic Americans to our country, and celebrates their achievements in the broad spectrum of American life: from business and education to music and sports. America has grown stronger through its diversity, and is surely a better place for the contributions of Hispanics.
- LGBT Community The Democratic-led Congress is committed to protecting the rights of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender community. Unlike previous Republican-controlled Congresses, malicious measures intended to divide the American people or to undermine the rights of the LGBT community are off the table. Speaker Pelosi’s efforts include repealing ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,’ ending discrimination against same-sex couples in federal immigration laws, and ensuring that fully-inclusive Hate Crimes Prevention and Employment Non-Discrimination Acts become law.
- Young Americans Young Americans have spoken out loudly and clearly about the need for a new direction in America. Whether you are headed to college, into the workforce, or becoming parents, young Americans are focused on the future.