Constituent Services

International Travel (passports & visas)

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. My office can help you obtain expedited passports if you are in a time crunch.  Please call your local office if you need help with a passport. 

The State Department can help answer questions about traveling abroad. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with this agency:

I will be traveling to several countries this summer. I've got a passport, but are there any other entry requirements?

I will be traveling to the Middle East next month. How can I find out if it is safe for me to go?

I am looking for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
The USCIS website has information on every type of form, addresses for USCIS offices, information on fee changes, and a place to order forms online or through the mail. The USCIS automated information line is available 24 hours a day. The number is: 1-800-767-1833.