Constituent Services

Members of Congress can assist you in problems you may be having with a federal agency. Although we cannot reverse decisions made by federal agencies, we can help to get questions answered. Our district staff in North Carolina will be glad to help you out if you would contact the office closest to you.

Below you will find a list of agencies that we can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, we have to have a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.

Please click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail to us at the address listed under our contact information.

Which federal agency can we help you with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Veterans Administration