This web site was copied prior to December 11, 2006. It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration. External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. Learn more.   [hide]
Congresswoman Deborah Pryce | Proudly Serving Ohio's 15th Congressional District
Home > Services > Passports

My district office can assist you with the important information you
may need before applying for a passport, whether you are applying
for a new passport, renewal passport, or have lost your passport.

When planning a trip abroad, perhaps one of the most important things you can do to apply early for your passport.  A passport validates your U.S. citizenship. Without a valid U.S. Passport, you may not be able to board your departure airplane or cruise ship, or more importantly, you may encounter difficulty in proving your U.S. citizenship upon your return to the U.S.  (Please be aware that different regulations and
rules apply to adults and minors when applying for a passport.)

For application requirements, expiration periods, and fee information, please see the frequently asked questions below or call the National Passport Information Center toll-free at 1-877-487-2778. Constituents can also call my District Office at (614) 469-5614 for assistance.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I get a passport application?
What are the fees for passports?
How do I renew my passport?
I have never had a U.S. passport. How do I get one?
How long is a passport valid?
My passport was lost or stolen. How do I report it?
I was recently married/divorced. How do I change my name on my passport?
How do I find out about the status of my passport application?
My child who is under 18 needs a passport. How do I get it?

Travel Advisories

Home | Search | Privacy Statement | Site Map                                                                                     DHS Threat Advisory
Office of Congresswoman Deborah Pryce  |  204 Cannon  |  Washington, DC  20515  |  p: (202) 225-2015