This web site was copied prior to December 11, 2006. It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration. External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. Learn more.   [hide]
Click here for more photos.
Education Reform
Homeland Security
Veterans' Affairs
Washington, DC Office:
1124 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3176
Fax: (202) 225-3407

Charleston Office:
5900 Core Avenue
Suite 401
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 747-4175
Fax: (843) 747-4711

Toll-Free: (888) 868-0737

Myrtle Beach Office:
1800 N. Oak Street #C
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Phone: (843) 445-6459
Fax: (843) 445-6418

 Home   /   Constituent Services   /   Casework


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with a federal agency, please do not send an email to my office. You will need to mail or fax a short letter (with all applicable information including your full name, social security number, address, date, your signature and daytime telephone number) to the District Office closer to where you live.

Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed Privacy Authorization Form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.

Please click here for a printable version of the Privacy Authorization Form and then fax or mail to one of the District Offices:

Congressman Henry Brown
5900 Core Avenue, Suite 401
North Charleston, SC 29406
(843) 747-4175 Fax (843) 747-4711

Congressman Henry Brown
1800-C North Oak Street
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
(843) 445-6459 Fax (843) 445-6418

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

Immigration and Naturalization Service

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Veterans Administration

Casework Requests
Grants & Federal Assistance
Flag Requests
Service Academy
Presidential Greetings
Page Program

Sign up for the latest news and information.

Search Our Site

Enter Keyword(s)
Search Legislation

Search by Bill Number
Search Bills by Keyword
Biography | District | News | Calendar | Issues | Constituent Services | Contact | Recent Votes | Kids Page | Email Updates | Photo Album