This web site was copied prior to December 11, 2006. It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration. External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. Learn more.   [hide]

Home   /   Constituent Services   /   Casework
Ginny is working hard for Florida's Veterans.
Social Security
Learn More About Preserving and Strengthening Social Security
Health Care &
    Prescription Drugs
Learn More About Health Care and Prescription Drugs 

Learn the truth about the misleading tele-scare calls that invade your privacy.
One of the most important things Ginny does as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems.  Although no Member of Congress can override the decisions made by a federal agency, she can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a list of agencies that she can help you with.  However, regardless of which agency you need help with, you will need to complete a privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.

Please click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas and Foreign Travel

Veterans Administration

© 2005 Congresswoman Ginny Brown-Waite. All Rights Reserved.